Dear Customer, we take care of your rights, including the right to lodge a complaint. Below you will find detailed information about our liability for defects of the product sold by us and your rights to claim under the statutory warranty.
The basis and scope of our liability for product defects due to warranty is determined by generally applicable laws, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.
We are obliged to deliver the product without defects. We are liable under warranty if a physical defect in the product is discovered within two years from the date of its delivery to the buyer. Important! We are liable under warranty for physical defects that existed at the time of the transfer of danger to the purchaser or that resulted from a cause inherent in the item sold at the same time.
You can submit a complaint, for example:
- write to the address: Owsiana 62, 40-780 Katowice
- in electronic form by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Please state in the description of the complaint:
- information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect;
- demand a method of bringing the product into conformity with the contract of sale or a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the contract of sale;
- contact details - this will make it easier and quicker to process your complaint. Remember that the requirements given in the previous sentence have only the form of recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
When making a complaint, you can use our sample complaint form, but it is not obligatory.
|RECLAMATION FAIR (sample, warranty complaint)|
|Saler data||Satto Media Owsiana; 40-780 Katowice; Poland; firstname.lastname@example.org|
|First and last name:|
|Date of conclusion of the sales contract:|
|VAT invoice/parcel number and date of issue (optional) or other proof of purchase:|
|DESCRIPTION OF RECLAMED GOODS|
|Description of the goods (e.g. type, model - symbol):|
|DESCRIPTION OF DEFECT|
|Description of defect|
|Date of defect:|
|CUSTOMER'S REQUIREMENT (please indicate appropriate)|
|A||Repair of goods free of charge (removal of defects)|
|B||New product replacement free of charge|
|C||Discounted product price||Price reduction:|
|D||Withdrawal and money back (Customer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is immaterial)|
|CASH RETURN (only applies to the demand for a reduction in the price of goods or withdrawal from the contract and the demand for a refund)|
|Bank name and account number of the Client:|
|Other way to get your money back:|
|other remarks of the customer|
|DATE, SITE AND CUSTOMER SIGNESS|
|Customer(s) signature (only if the form is sent on paper)|
Basic rights of the buyer in connection with the complaint of the product for sales contracts concluded from 25 December 2014
In this case, the rights are, in principle, equivalent, which means that you can use both the first and the second group of rights immediately:
- price reduction / money back
If the product sold has a defect, you can make a statement of reduction in price or withdrawal from the contract, unless we immediately and without undue inconvenience for you replace the defective product with a defect-free one or we remove the defect. Important! This restriction does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by us or if we have not fulfilled our obligation to replace the product with a defect-free or defect-free one.
If you are a consumer, you may, instead of remedying the defect proposed by us in accordance with the above provisions, demand replacement of the product with a defect-free one or replacement of the product, unless bringing the product into conformity with the contract of sale in the manner chosen by you is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the manner proposed by us.
Important! The customer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is insignificant.
If the product sold has a defect, you can demand that the product be replaced with a defect-free or fixed. However, we may refuse to satisfy your request if it is impossible to bring the defective product into conformity with the contract in the manner you choose, or if excessive costs would be required in comparison with the other possible way to bring it into conformity with the contract.
We will respond to your complaint immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Important! Failure to respond to the above deadline in the case of a request for repair, replacement or reduction of the price means that we consider the complaint to be justified.
The consumer also has the possibility to use out-of-court means of dispute resolution
The President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection also has a contact point (telephone: 22 55 60 333, e-mail: email@example.com or written address: Pl. Powstańców Warszawy 1, 00-030 Warszawa, Poland.), whose task is, among others, to assist consumers in cases concerning out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes.
The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities to make use of out-of-court complaint handling and redress methods:
- a request for settlement of a dispute to a consumer arbitration court (more information at: http://www.spsk.wiih.org.pl/);
- application for out-of-court settlement of the dispute to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection (more information on the website of the inspector competent for the place of business activity of the Seller);
- assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (e.g. Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association). Advice is provided, among others, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and at the consumer helpline number 801 440 220 (the helpline is open during Business Days, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., the call fee according to the operator's tariff).
The online dispute resolution platform between consumers and traders at EU level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from an online sales or service agreement (more information on the website of the platform itself or at the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: https://uokik.gov.pl/spory_consumer_faq_platforma_odr.php).