To make it easy for you to choose the colour of the product you are interested in and the material it will be made of, we have prepared a short guide! You will find here both the colour tables of our products and technical data of individual materials. Remember that the presented colours may differ from the real ones due to differences resulting from individual monitor settings. In the accessories section you will find full colour samples, which will help you to choose the perfect colour before purchasing target patterns and graphics.
Our stickers are manufactured using the highest quality colored foils. Each sticker is prepared on individual order, you can freely set the colours or size.
Colourful foils are available in matt and gloss versions. They are made of plastic, so they are durable and resistant to moisture. Transfer of graphics to the surface is made possible by silicone paper.
|Temperature resistance||-40 do +80C|
|Minimum assembly temperature||+10C|
|Durability||3 years (vertical external application). White, black - 4 years, practically unlimited indoors.|
king's dark blue
deep sea blue
silver grey (metallic)
- Uni Art foil - Choice of gloss or matt version. Products made of Uni Art foil are completely waterproof, you can also use them outside. We guarantee 3 years of weather resistance.
- Wall Art foil - Stickers printed on Wall Art foil are available in matt version. Designed for assembly on indoor walls, they guarantee perfect adhesion to the surface and long-term durability.
We offer two types of wallpapers to choose from - self-adhesive and self-adhesive for difficult surfaces.
- Self-adhesive wallpaper made of self-adhesive wall foil. Designed for straight and smooth walls (covered with acrylic paints) and all flat surfaces, glass, furniture.
- Self-adhesive wallpaper for difficult surfaces with high adhesive strength. Specialized adhesive allows assembly on most smooth surfaces, including walls covered with latex paints. The wallpaper is ideal for air-conditioned rooms, places with increased humidity or arches.
The laminate protects the wallpaper from small mechanical damage, prevents fading thanks to UV filters and stiffens the print, making it easier to install the wallpaper. You can choose between two versions of laminate:
- Matt hides small irregularities of the surface, does not reflect sunlight,
- Glossy can accentuate irregularities and reflect light. It is perfect for smooth surfaces: furniture, doors or glass.
|Self-adhesive||Self-adhesive for difficult surfaces|
|Material||self-adhesive foil||self-adhesive foil with high adhesive strength|
|Assembly surface||smooth surfaces, acrylic coated||smooth surfaces, covered with any kind of paints|
|Assembly||in the form of a sticker, on an overlap between the parts of wallpaper. Minimum 14 days after painting the walls.|
|Assembly in areas of high humidity||-||yes|
Remember that each of the wallpapers can also be ordered as a poster and printed on Canvas.