|rozmiar||width x height cm|
|base||70,0 x 50,0|
|A||100,0 x 70,0|
|B||130,0 x 90,0|
|C||170,0 x 120,0|
Lean dry wear boards are available in several standard sizes. On individual request we can make boards in any size.
If you need a different overprint or your own, individual version of the board we can design and make it for you. If you have your own design, you can use the following product: with your own graphics to conveniently order the whiteboard online.
The board is available in two versions of the substrate:
- self-adhesive - the board is made of flexible, self-adhesive foil with a thickness of only 0.2 mm. It is ideal for mounting on all smooth surfaces such as walls, furniture, machines, working sockets, storage areas or glass surfaces;
- rigid on a PVC backing - the board is made on a 5 mm PVC backing. Mounting is done with double-sided foam tape, mounting glue or dowels, hooks, etc. The board is devoid of any frames. The board is very light and at the same time durable.
The lean board can be mounted outside, because they are weather-resistant, durable and easy to take care of their cleanliness.
Super facts about dry wear surface
Our boards have a modern dry wear surface, which allows for complete cleaning of the board even if the inscriptions remain on it for a long time.
The dry wear boards are available in matt and glossy versions.
Shiny version is an ideal place for frequent and intensive notes as well as a perfect place to play for our children. All inscriptions should be wiped with a cloth or microfiber cloth to disappear from the board surface in a flash.
The matte board can be used as an alternative to the projector screen, but due to its light, invisible to the eye porosity has a slightly worse abrasive properties. The inscriptions should be wiped off after drying, and the best method of cleaning will be a microfiber cloth. The whiteboard should be cleaned periodically with a specialized whiteboard liquid or with a damp microfibre cloth.
Why a self-adhesive whiteboard?
- lightweight and safe
- cheaper than traditional boards
- provides simple and clean installation
- made of professional board film
- flexible and thin only 0.2 mm thick or rigid 5mm
- quickly glue and unstuck
In addition, we offer tools to support the implementation of lean in the company:
- tags, stickers and magnetic labels,
- installation markings, pipes, ducts,
- line, zone, division,
- KPI boards.
Lean boards are realized within 3 to 5 working days.
Please note - high latex content paints, washable paints, stain-resistant and facade paints adversely affect the adhesion of self-adhesive boards. If you decide to create a decoration on this substrate, you do so at your own risk, as we do not accept any complaints regarding these paints. We recommend the use of boards on a PCV backing or in aluminium frames.