We have gathered in one place all the necessary information related to the functioning of our shop and the offered products. If you have not found a question that bothers you, we remain at your disposal, we will be happy to answer all your questions. Please send your enquiries to the address: [email protected].
Purchase and delivery terms and conditions
- What will the shipment look like?
Shipments are shipped in a safe, cardboard packaging.
- When will I receive my package?
Shipments are sent by a reputable courier company DPD. In the case of courier, shipments are delivered within 24-48 hours. After completing the order and sending the package you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to track the current status of your shipment. The fact of sending the order will also be confirmed by a text message.
- Are you sure that every product has a 24-month warranty? Other services offer a 12-month warranty period.
We offer a full 24 month warranty because our products meet the highest quality standards.
- What should I do if I receive damaged goods?
Remember to always check the package carefully in the presence of the supplier. If you notice any damage - open the package and check the condition of your product. If it was also damaged, take care to write a damage protocol, also inform us about the situation.
- What payment methods are available in the shop?
The payment methods we accept are regular transfer, PayPal, Dotpay, Przelewy24 and mTransfer. Standard products are also shipped on delivery, only individual orders require prepayment.
- Is it possible to collect the ordered products at the company's headquarters?
Of course, it is possible to collect the purchased items at our company's headquarters, but you must make a prepayment beforehand.
- Is it possible to order samples?
Of course, on our website we have a tab in which we have included all our sample sets.
- How to correctly read the given size of the pattern on the page?
The given size refers to the pattern itself. The white area around is not counted to the size of the product.
- Is it possible to make a sticker in any size?
Yes, we can make a sticker in any format. After choosing a model, please contact us directly, we will discuss the details and prepare an individual quote. Changes in the format of stickers are free of charge. If the size of the sticker exceeds 100 x 200 cm, it will consist of elements ready to be joined.
- How to install the sticker, do you need to prepare a special substrate?
Wash and clean the surface before installation. In case of application on surfaces allowing for chemical degreasing, they should be rinsed with denatured or extraction gasoline. The stickers can be installed on all smooth surfaces - furniture, glass, mirrors, plastics, lacquered surfaces, metal, etc. Allow the surface to dry completely before installation!
- I have a wall painted with latex paints, can I mount a sticker?
Yes, but nevertheless, a reduced adhesion of the pattern is noticeable. (applies mainly to Beckers latex paints).
- Are decorative stickers suitable for use on cars?
Of course, the stickers are completely waterproof and insensitive to intensive washing, including mechanical washing at the car wash. They do not adversely affect the paint surface. Remember to wash and clean the surface before installation. Are decorative stickers suitable for placing on a car?
- What is the durability of the sticker?
The minimum durability is 5 years, in case of outdoor installation - e.g. on a car - 3 years.
Stickers cut out after the outline
- What is the difference between a sticker cut out after a contour and one or multi-colour sticker?
It is a sticker printed on a special foil and then cut out after the outline. In this way we combine the richness of colours with any shape.
- Can I buy a sticker in a different colour than the one shown?
Of course! If you are interested in other colours, suggest your own and we will prepare an individual list for you. If you like the effect of the color version ordered and prepared by us, according to the order - we will place the project in the shop to enable you to place an order..
- I like the sticker, but I'd like it to have a different dimension.
Yes, we can make a sticker in any format. After choosing a model, please contact us directly.
- I would like to order a wallpaper based on my own photo, is it possible?
We kindly ask you to send us a photo by e-mail to [email protected], We will assess the quality of the photo and determine the maximum size of the wallpaper. If you know about graphics - the file must be at least 100dpi in 1:1 scale.
- What is laminating for?
Laminating is covering the printout with a protective film, which increases the resistance of the graphics to damage, minor scratches, etc. At the same time, the wallpaper becomes more resistant to UV radiation, and thus the process of colour fading under the influence of light is slowed down.
- What is the difference between glossy and matte laminate?
Matt laminate does not reflect sunlight or artificial light in the room. A glossy laminate will reflect any kind of light. In addition, the matt laminate hides small imperfections of the surface which are highlighted by the glossy laminate.
- Are the colours on the printouts 100% compatible with those on the screen?
The colours of the graphics depend on the colours displayed on your screen, so they may vary depending on the type of monitor. Please note that slightly altered product colours are not grounds for complaint as they do not constitute a manufacturing defect.
- Are wall murals printed with or without bookmarks?
Self-adhesive wall murals, which consist of several parts, are printed with overlaps so that you can easily adjust them. For other types of wall murals, it is up to you to choose. We can prepare a bookmarked wallpaper or a perfectly matched one. A great advantage of overlaps is that they are more tolerant of minor shifts (they will not be noticeable as when installing a wall mural from the edge to the edge). The feature of overlapping wall murals are delicate thickenings, which are formed on the joints.
- Are stickers and wall murals resistant to moisture and can I use them in my bathroom?
For places with increased humidity, choose the option of a wallpaper printed on foil and additionally laminated. This is a coating that protects the surface of the wall mural against external factors, so you can easily remove any dirt from it.
- How do I clean my wallpaper?
In our offer we have two types of wall murals: ordinary and laminated and it depends on the type of their cleaning method. Standard wallpapers should be cleaned dry and laminated wallpapers can be cleaned with a smooth, damp microfibre cloth, which should be soaked in warm water.
- Will the laminate not stick to the wall mural paper after cutting the laminated wall mural?
If you decide to cut a laminated wall mural, it will not cause any complications or damage. After cutting a laminated wall mural, will the laminate not stick to the wall mural paper?